Youth, Are You Ready to Help Local & National Brands Disrupt Their Content This Summer; While Planning for a Special Event?
The Content Creator Camp Summer Internship is being offered in partnership with The Urban Foundation, My Brother’s Keeper Village and The City of Columbus Department of Neighborhoods.
This is an 8-week program, offering 15 high-schooled aged (15-19 years old) young men and women of color a paid $15/hour internship experience.
Warhol & WALL ST. will provide interns with an in-depth education on the world of content, media, and branding through the lens of African American/minority experts across multiple areas of the industry. Interns will learn about entry-level multimedia production, creative direction, and community outreach. This will be delivered by leaders who look like them, providing a reflection of themselves – having an impact in the content field.
Summer Youth Interns: Youth will be interviewed to fill one of fifteen available summer positions. All CCC interns will be divided into three brand agencies:
- Branding and Creative Agency
- Helping to curate the Back 2 School Event branding and marketing efforts as well as leading additional branding and creative opportunities during the 8-week summer experience.
- Content Creation and Video Agency
- Helping to curate the Back 2 School Event content and video creation efforts as well as leading additional content and video opportunities during the 8-week summer experience.
- Event & Engagement Agency
- Helping to curate the Back 2 School Event and engagement around the event including influencer and other community-building opportunities during the 8-week summer experience.
Check out 2021 MBK Content Creators Camp: